Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Authors in X Genre


Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme created by the lovely folks at The Broke and the Bookish. They created it because they're "particularly fond of lists" and since I also enjoy lists, I've decided to participate in this fun feature.

This week we're all listing our favourite authors in a particular genre. It should come as no surprise to anyone that I picked chick lit. I love those kinds of fun, sweet, and sometimes serious, books. I don't often do these lists in order of favourite but this week I started writing down the chick lit authors that came to to mind and this is how they appeared. There are also MANY more that I'd love to list. I probably should have listed more of my indie faves but consider this a list of authors to choose if you're just getting into chick lit. :)
Don't forget to check out their blog for a full list of everyone participating in this week's rewind!











What genre is your favourite? Who are your favourite authors?

Happy reading :)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!