Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Santa, Please Bring Me These Books!



Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme created by the lovely folks at The Broke and the Bookish. They created it because they're "particularly fond of lists" and since I also enjoy lists, I've decided to participate in this fun feature.

This week we're creating lists for Santa. I may have overflowing bookshelves (literally) but that doesn't mean there aren't books that I would like to add...somewhere...perhaps over there in that corner...Hm. Maybe the first thing on my list should be a new bookshelf! My approach for this post was to take a look at my Goodreads to read list and pick the top ten on there. What are you asking Santa for this Christmas?

Don't forget to check out their blog for a full list of everyone participating in this week's list!


  1. From Notting Hill with Love...Actually – Ali McNamara
  2. Just Friends with Benefits – Meredith Schorr
  3. The Second Assistant: A Tale from the Bottom of the Hollywood Ladder – Clare Naylor and Mimi Hare
  4. The Heather Wells Series– Meg Cabot
  5. Austenland– Shannon Hale
  6. The I Heart Series – Lindsey Kelk
  7. How Lucky You Are – Kristyn Kusek Lewis
  8. Off the Menu – Stacey Ballis
  9. The Pollyanna Plan – Talli Roland
  10. Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey – Bob McCabe



4 comments:

  1. I'm so honored to be on your wish-list, Kaley! I'll try to put in a good word with Santa for you :) The Pollyana Plan is at the top of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Austenland! I can't wait for the movie adaptation to come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really, really want to read I Heart New York! My library lost their only copy so I think I may just have to buy it. I also love anything Harry Potter so I may just have to add that book to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some of these to read and have read some of them. This is a great list!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!