Saturday, October 26, 2013

Touring My Bookshelves: Update 2


Earlier I shared my updated bedroom shelf. Today I'm sharing the shelf that resides in my living room. I want to read all of the books on here as soon as possible but that is sort of an impossibility!


So of all these books I've only read the Harry Potter ones. Jeepers.


Ah, I am already a liar. I have read The Devil Wears Prada. Now I just need to find the time to read Revenge Wears Prada...and all these other amazing books!


So many good books here...including, in the shadows, City of Bones. I won a huuuuge prize pack awhile back, including a hardcover copy of the movie cover book. Must. Read. It. 


Who doesn't love bookish penguins?


This is my Harry Potter and non-fiction shelf. I really want to reread HP but I can't see that happening any time soon...boo. The non-fiction here shows a broad range of interests...there's baseball, Jane Austen, Malcolm Gladwell and more. I am quite diverse, apparently!

Now that my shelves have been shared...again...tell me, how are your bookshelves organized?

Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!