Friday, November 1, 2013

Favourites with Samantha March


I started this "favourites" feature because I wanted a way for readers to get to know the authors attending BookBuzz Toronto, an event I'm helping with. I hope you enjoy learning a little more about these amazing women and I hope you can attend the event! Learn more about BookBuzz Toronto here.

As much as I can't wait to meet all the authors at BookBuzz Toronto, I have to admit I'm most excited to meet Samantha March. I honestly never thought I'd get the chance to meet her since we live so far apart (she in Iowa, me in Ontario) which was such a bummer because we've become so close over the past few years through our blogs and her novels. Samantha runs the popular blog Chick Lit Plus, her own publishing company Marching Ink, and is the author of two novels, Destined to Fail and The Green Ticket, with a third one on the way. Talk about being busy! I'm glad she's squeezing us into her schedule and making her way to Canada!

About Samantha...
Samantha March is an author, editor, publisher, blogger, and all around book lover. She runs the popular book/women’s lifestyle blog ChickLitPlus, which keeps her bookshelf stocked with the latest reads and up to date on all things health, fitness, fashion, and celebrity related. In 2011 she launched her independent publishing company Marching Ink and her debut novel Destined to Fail. When she isn’t reading, writing, or blogging, you can find her cheering for the Green Bay Packers.

Favourites...
Movie - Clueless or Legally Blonde 
Alcoholic beverage - Flavored vodka, particularly cherry or grape with lemonade 
Warm beverage - Hot chocolate – with marshmallows! 
Junk food - Chips...my weakness 
Dessert - Ice cream! (Blogger Note: I'm in! I'm a sucker for ice cream, too.)
Store - Victoria's Secret
Travel destination - I would love to visit Italy someday
Ice cream flavour - Yikes! I love cake batter...with oreos!
Sports team - Green Bay Packers!
Pet - A puppy!

Connect with Samantha...
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Aw thank you! I keep talking about meeting my "virtual best friend" in less than one week! Whoo hoo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!