Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Dear Santa

Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme created by the lovely folks at The Broke and the Bookish. They created it because they're "particularly fond of lists" and since I also enjoy lists, I've decided to participate in this fun feature.

'Tis the season for wishlists and this week's Top Ten Tuesday has us telling Santa (or our family or friends) what books we'd like to find under the tree. Even though I have approximately five bazillion books on my TBR list, this was surprisingly difficult. Here are ten books that I'd really like to own. Links lead to Amazon, you know, in case anyone has to do some last minute shopping for me ;)


Anna and the French Kiss/Lola and the Boy Next Door/Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins
I want to reread them and they're so pretty. 'Nuff said.


Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery
Specifically the new editions. Because they're beautiful.

Outlander - Diana Gabaldon
Maybe if I have a copy in my possession I'll actually read it?

The Look of Love - Sarah Jio
I only just read my first Jio book this year and I loved it. Her new one sounds fabulous.


I Heart Hollywood/London/Christmas - Lindsey Kelk
I own three of the I Heart books and I'd like to have a complete collection. Even though all of the covers would be different... *shudders*


After I Do - Taylor Jenkins Reid
Confession: I haven't read Forever, Interrupted yet but I've only heard awesome things about both of these books so I want it!

Catching Air - Sarah Pekkanen
Of all of Sarah's books (I already own the other four), this one sounds like it'd be my favourite.

Your Perfect Life - Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke
I loved the other book I read by these ladies and think this one sounds delightful!


The Dare Valley Series - Ava Miles
Nora Roberts Land is the first book so I'm intrigued by the title alone. I've read something else by Miles and liked it so I'd love to have the series.

#GIRLBOSS - Sophia Amoruso
I've heard good things about this one and I'm in need of a career kick in the butt...or something.

2 comments:

  1. *Sigh* I would also love those beautiful Anne books! And I would love to get the new Lola and Anna covers to match my Isla copy :P Hate when publishers change covers halfway through a series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Lindsey Kelk books look so cute!!! And you can't go wrong with Stephanie Perkins! Hopefully Santa leaves you some goodies under the tree this year! Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!