Sunday, June 21, 2015

Spotlight: J'adore Montreal


Bonjour mes amis! I have a delightful surprise for you. Isabelle Lafleche, author of J'adore New York(review here) and J'adore Paris, has written a short story! J'adore Montreal is a short story that will allow you to spend one more night with chic protagonist, Catherine.

Here's what the story is all about:
Catherine Lambert is an endearing, stylish and razor-sharp legal mind. Along with her trusted legal assistant Rikash, a street savvy, wickedly funny, lover of everything chic, they arrive in Montreal for an evening of fun and glamour for the re-opening of the Dior boutique in the city's chicest department store. During the festivities, Catherine catches the eye of a mysterious local designer who appears to have something up his sleeve. Once again, she will need to use her unparalleled savoir faire to get to the bottom of things while Rikash mingles with the attractive local crowd...
I love that Isabelle has placed the story in Montréal since that is where she lives. It's a city I've always wanted to travel to but my French is, well, basically non-existent.

Once I finally read J'adore Paris (I'm embarrassed to admit how long it has been sitting on my shelf...) I will jump into J'adore MontrĂ©al. I'll share my thoughts on both once I read them!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!